If you guessed a John Deere Tractor you are right, but it is also the Number of Hours in One Year!
As you consider the 8760 hours ahead in 2019, the New Year offers a time to start over, refocus, and make positive adjustments to routines that may have you stuck in a rut. Did last years resolution not quite work out for you? No worries! Everyone has the opportunity for a start fresh! So what are you waiting for? Make 2019 the year you make good on some of those resolutions you’ve been wanting to commit to!
In our unofficial poll, following are some to the most popular New Year’s resolutions along with some free resources to help you accomplish them:
- Exercise more
- Lose weight
- Dietitian recommended apps like https://www.myfitnesspal.com
- Get organized
- Spend 15 mintues a day organizing one area of your life & by the end of 2019 you will have spent over 91 hours organizing! (only 1% of your time)
- Learn a new skill
- Check out the many career opportunities offered by Iowa Central Community College http://www.iowacentral.edu or the Iowa State Extension https://www.extension.iastate.edu
- Save more money
- Registered Investment advisor, Shawn Behrendsen will get you started. Contact her at [email protected]
- Quit smoking
- Check out the Best Quit Smoking Apps of 2018 at https://www.healthline.com/health/quit-smoking/top-iphone-android-apps
- Spend more time with family & friends
- Schedule time for family & friends and do not let work steal your planned time with those you love.
- Read more books
- Utilize your public library that contains not only books, but several audio books to check out! https://www.pocahontas.lib.ia.us
- Travel more
- With so many destinations available, trusted travel agents are more valuable than ever! http://www.powhatantravel.com
- Spiritual growth
- Find a daily devotional that works for you at https://www.backtothebible.org/one-year-reading-plans
Start fresh in 2019 and use those 8760 hours to accomplish something great!
At Hopkins Insurance we wish you a wonderful 2019 as we go With You Through Life!